Establish Mindfulness is delighted to welcome you to our guest blogger program
In order for our moderators to keep providing the highest quality of content for our readership, we would like to present the following guidelines for your convenience.
The following prerequisites will be used to assess whether your article will be accepted for publication:
- Write from your direct experience of mindfulness.
- Offer your reflections, and avoid sweeping statements about mindfulness.
- Consider the impact your writing will have on the reader.
- Plan your article beforehand as a little thought goes a long way with writing!
- The maximum number of words per blog is 1,500 but shorter is fine.
- Include pictures, and send originals along with your article.
- Try to keep paragraphs to 3-5 sentences for ease of reading.
- Include subtitles within your article; see other blogs on Establish Mindfulness.
- Check your grammar https://www.grammarly.com/ is useful for this.
- Read your article aloud before sending it in to make sure it flows well.
- Include your bio, maximum number of characters 350, and a photo of yourself in the bio submission section of the sign-up form. You can also include your website address in the bio.
- Submissions should be either in 'doc','docx' or 'pdf' format.